God’s Plan of Salvation
1. We have all sinned against God.
“For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
2. The penalty for our sin is eternal separation from God.
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
3. In love, Jesus Christ paid the penalty for our sin.
“But God commendeth His love for us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
4. You must believe in Christ as your Savior in order to have eternal life.
“He that believeth on the son hath everlasting life and he that believeth not the son shall not see life but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
5. Receive the Lord Jesus as your Savior today.
“But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.”